One of the reasons fall is my favorite time of the year is that it is the season of everything pumpkin (spice). Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts and it is really easy to make keto. Naturally, when I was planning my Thanksgiving menu, I combined my two loves into this pumpkin cheesecake.
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Swerve confectioner’s blend (or powdered erythritol)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp orange peel (I used dried since I no longer keep oranges in the house)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 recipe of our Pecan Shortbread Pie Crust
- Cream the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sweetener, pumpkin pie seasoning, cardamom, and orange peel until thoroughly combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well between each one.
- Add the vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Pour mixture on top of prepared and cooled pie crust. I use a 9-inch springform pan for this.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until the center is set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature and then chill overnight (or for at least four hours).
- Makes 16 servings.
Macros in One Serving
169 calories, 5.2g protein, 16.0g fat, 27.1g total carbs, 4.2g net carbs